2.01 Patch Notes : VALORANT, Split map back awesome
Find out all the information about Valorant patch 2.01! On the program in particular, a general overhaul of Split and the 2nd part of the continuous balancing of the controllers.
- Smoke duration has been reduced: 7 >>> 4.5In line with the changes made to controllers in patch 2.0, we have decided to tackle Jett’s smoke. When patch 1.0 was released, we had increased their duration to 7 seconds (down from 4), and we’re partially backing it up. Because of this change, Jett had become a substitute for controllers, and teams aggressive enough could use his Downpour to quickly gain ground without relying on a dedicated controller. We will continue to study this trend of utilitarian agents overshadowed by duelists in the future. Jett must be able to use his smoke bombs to create temporary fast-action windows (that’s his style), but those windows must be short enough in order to preserve the relevance of the controllers, whose mission is to reduce the opposing vision for their whole team.
This Split update aims to improve attacker options on the map, reduce 50/50 checks and the depth of certain corners, and open specific areas on the map by increasing the width of certain corners. bottlenecks.
This should make it easier for attackers to pass. Defenders will no longer be able to get them so easily stuck in the bottleneck. In cover, attackers can use a crate on the other side of the passage, which provides a new angle from which to use utilities.
This creates a new angle to Principal B when standing on the new object.
This gives attackers a new landing spot that they can defend from Principal B.
It also breaks a 50/50 vertical angle when looking at the site from Principal B.
This new wall also protects you from being shot through the wall.
This should make the map appear more open and help you clean up the area without relying heavily on utilities.
This change should make it more interesting to control Rampes A.
This makes it possible to control the back corner a little earlier. This angle is still safe from Tower A, but you can now see it by walking on Chevrons without having to step down to the site.
COMPETITION MODE UPDATES
- The ability to hide the results of custom games has been added in the game history.
- Many of you, especially among the pros, have asked us to be able to hide the results of custom games in the game history, so that you can practice without other players analyzing your strategies. We wanted to bring this feature to you before the Challengers so you can practice worry-free.
- The Add Friend button only exists for teammates, and the ability to add players from the other team has been removed.
- The Add Friend button will not appear next to the name of teammates who have turned on private / streamer mode.
- The wait times for players who have been AFK during a game or during the pre-game have been adjusted.
- We want to make sure that players who experience connection issues will not be penalized too severely, but those who are deliberately AFK will be punished as appropriate.
- We will also add tolerance to the AFK for a number of rounds, but repeated or extended infractions will be punished with longer waiting times.
- Fixed an issue where promotion and relegation metrics would encroach on player rank on the Career page.
- Fixed a bug that caused a Radiant icon or error message to appear on the endgame screen instead of the expected rank information.
- Fixed a bug that caused Reyna’s Glance to not appear correctly on the minimap.
- Fixed a bug where credits were not refunded correctly after selling a weapon purchased by a teammate.
Thanks for this post, as well as many reports on reddit!
- Fixed a bug that caused the visual effects of light bursts to be displayed incorrectly off screen.
- Fixed a bug where Phoenix’s starting location would briefly appear on the minimap if he was killed during his Revenge.
- Fixed an issue that caused Omen’s Reformation visual effects to misalign with his spawn point when using Path of Shadows.
- Fixed an issue where Jett could trigger the sound of defuse while doing a rush.
- Fixed an issue where Omen could trigger the sound of defuse while teleporting.
- Fixed an issue that caused Yoru’s Feint Decoy to persist in the play area after death.
- Fixed an issue that allowed Raze’s Boom Bot to drop through certain walls.
- Fixed an issue that allowed Omen to be equipped with his weapon before he finished regaining his form during From Shadows.
- Fixed an issue where the Revitalize UI would not update when Skye was using the skill.
- Fixed an issue with stacking rates of fire when a player was near a Brimstone Stimulating Beacon as another ended.
- Fixed an issue where Skye was not correctly indicating the area she was in.
Source : playvalorant