Bad News : The bugs still follow Valorant in patch 2.01
New fix, new Bug mega. To keep away from bugs report jumbling and additionally going unnoticed we will get a solitary Megathread which will be posted today and after each fix with the goal that you folks can report the different issues in a single spot. This permits Riot to effortlessly monitor the bugs by giving a focal center and furthermore permits different clients to affirm that they may have experienced.
Patch notes 2.01
Prerequisites to be noted before reporting a bug. A bug will ideally be accompanied with a screenshot or a video. This provides credibility to your report.
Steps to recreate the bugs should be submitted if possible. This helps Rioters recreate the bug and helps them find the cause behind it.
Format when reporting a bug: When reporting a bug, please provide as much information as you can about your computer.
- Region: The region you’re playing in when you encountered the bug
- Type of Bug: Client Bug, In Game Bug, etc.
- Description: Describe what was the bug that occurred.
- Video / Screenshot: Insert screenshot (F12 in game) or Video of the bug occurring.
- Steps to reproduce: Provide the steps necessary if someone else had to reproduce the bug.
- Expected result: What should have been the result when you follow the steps mentioned above.
- Observed result: What was the result you obtained when you followed the steps mentioned above?
- Reproduction rate: If you try to recreate the bug how successful are you in causing it to occur? (1/10 : Occurs once every 10 tries, 5/10 : Occurs 5 times out of 10, 10/10 : Happens every single time)
- System specs: Processor, Video card, Ram, HDD/SSD, everything you can provide, even drivers.
- Region: EU
- Type of Bug: Matchmaking
- Description: Matchmaking doesn’t work properly
- Insert Video / Screenshot of the incident
- Reproduction rate: 10/10 (happened 10 out of 10 times)
- Steps to reproduce: Try to launch a game
- Expected result: Match starting
- Observed result: Getting stuck in infinite queue
- System Specs: Intel i5 Processor, Windows 7, Nvidia Graphics card (insert model number) etc.
If you don’t know how:
- **Type of Bug:**
- **Video / Screenshot:**
- **Steps to reproduce:**
- **Observed result:**
- **Reproduction rate:**
- **System specs:** *Expected result:**
Copy paste the above code and fill in your details.
From this Megathread the rundown of bugs won’t be summed up and set up in the fundamental body of the string, anyway note that numerous Rioters are experiencing each and every remark don’t as well concern in the event that you post the 1500th or 3000th remark, each answer will be perused the following not many days.