How to Change your VALORANT Name in 2021
Regularly, players should switch around their Valorant show name because of an assortment of reasons. Since the showcase name is connected to Riot ID, it very well may be changed effortlessly, and dissimilar to other Riot Games, it is totally free.
Prior to changing the Riot ID to change the presentation name in Valorant, the player should guarantee that the game customer is shut.
- Step 1: open account.riotgames.com in the browser.
- Step 2: Log in using the proper credentials.
- Step 3: Select Riot ID under Account Management.
- Step 4: Enter the desired Riot ID and Tagline followed by a #.
- Step 5: Save the changes made to the Riot ID and Tagline.
- After successfully changing the Riot ID and the Tagline it should be reflected in the Valorant display name.
- One of the major accessibility features in Valorant is the privacy-focused streamer mode, which can hide a player’s name from non-party members.
Privacy Features in Valorant
The Privacy highlights were acquainted with battle name following and badgering in broad daylight halls. It basically covers up the username of the player just as different players by supplanting their names with nonexclusive specialist names.
After the presentation of the protection factors in Valorant, a glitch could basically beat the limitations by using the companion demand include. It was fixed in with the ensuing patch.
The Privacy section in the General settings is as follows:
- Hide my Name from Players Outside My Party: On
- Use Generic Names for Players Outside My Party: On
- Auto Reject Friend Requests: Off
The in-game display name in Valorant is essentially the main identification and is used to find and connect with players.