NEW PATCH VALORANT 3.07- SKIN UPGRADES, HIDDEN PROFILES, KILL COUNTERS
October 5, 2021
I hope the final patch was sufficient pleasure for one patch cycle. Patch 3.07 is all about fixing a variety of widespread crashes a few of you’ll have skilled up to now.
Slight modifications to Deathmatch will assist the mode as a “drop-in-drop-out” mode, and Agents who often get excessive can not escape the higher most portion of Viper’s wall decay.
Read it beneath!
- Penalties eliminated for leaving Deathmatch early
- Full sport participation is required to earn XP.
- Many of you utilize Deathmatch to heat up, and its drop-in-drop-out nature makes that work nice. Which is why we’ll now assist DM as a drop-in-drop-out mode with no penalties for leaving a sport early.
- New setting, in Beta, “Raw Input Buffer” improves efficiency of enter system processing
- VALORANT has used Raw Input for gadgets since launch. Enabling “Raw Input Buffer” will alter which APIs are used for processing Raw Input.
- SHould lead to minor efficiency enchancment and similar enter latency when used with customary enter gadgets and gaming mice.
- Major efficiency enchancment when used with 8000hz polling fee mice.
- 8000hz polling fee mice are supported with this function enabled.
GAME SYSTEM UPDATES
- A slew of fixes for some widespread crashes as reported by gamers
- Fixed a bug the place the textual content cursor would relocate to the fitting when modifying textual content within the Report A Player menu
- Fixed a bug the place Team Ace could possibly be awarded in situations the place it wasn’t earned by the staff (we nonetheless respect teamwork!).