New Replication Game Mode Patch 2.09 Notes Reveal Viper Nerf
It’s one other patch day for Riot Games’ tactical shooter, Valorant, and this time across the large takeaway from Patch 2.09 is that Viper’s latest buff has been walked again.
The earlier buff, which triggered gamers to lose a whopping 50 decay injury only for touching any of her utility, has been lowered. It’s nonetheless dangerous to stroll by way of, however now the injury is just 30, that means that in pistol rounds gamers will not be as prone to one-shot kills.
Elsewhere, a brand new sport mode known as Replication will briefly substitute Escalation. The mode follows the identical ruleset as a typical Unrated sport, however with modified spherical occasions and a set variety of credit per spherical. The key distinction is that each one gamers will play the identical Agent, which is voted on at first of the sport. It additionally solely a primary to 5, versus 13.
Oh, and don’t fear about getting flashed 20 occasions if Breach is the Agent chosen since there’s a brand new “flash guard” mechanic particularly for Replication that stops you from turning into concurrently flashed. Phew!
Valorant sport designer Kyle Powell stated of the brand new mode in a press launch:
“With Replication, we are looking to create exciting and novel moments by widening the player theorycrafting space while highlighting Agent abilities. Quintupling down on Agents that were balanced around normal Agent restrictions, we’ve created lots of hilarious near game-breaking plays for players to discover.”
Finally, patch 2.09 brings a bunch of smaller tweaks, from minor Breeze map changes to the addition of tactical timeout slots for customized match video games. There’s additionally the standard bug fixing, too.
Below you could find the complete Valorant Patch 2.09 notes. The patch is 1.3 GB and can go dwell at the moment for North America, and tomorrow for EU and different areas.
● The on the spot decay inflicted when coming into Viper’s smoke or crossing her wall, lowered 50 to 30
Replication goes dwell!
● Blocked imaginative and prescient of the gaps above Mid-Wood Doors and A Metal Doors
● Smoothed participant collision in numerous areas
- Added tactical timeouts to Tournament Mode Custom Games
2 tactical timeouts might be known as per sport, per crew
Tactical timeouts final 60 seconds.
- Tactical timeouts freeze all participant actions at some point of the timeout.
- For technical pauses, the usual Pause Match Timer possibility remains to be obtainable.
- Improved the visible synchronization of bullet tracers and affect results for Observers
- This ought to repair most circumstances the place it appears like a participant is killed earlier than a bullet reaches them in our esports viewing expertise.
- Adjusted shade of placeable utility on the minimap to match crew shade for Observers
- Adjusted shade of names in participant loadout HUD to match crew shade
- Spaced the End Game Phase and Pause Match Timer choices in Custom Games to forestall misclicks
- Improved really feel on rope ascenders in excessive latency conditions
- Minor efficiency optimizations to UI in matches
- Added crew colours for positioned Agent talents, for observers
- Fixed concern the place Astra’s Nebula was barely offset as soon as totally shaped
- Fixed bullet impacts on Sova’s Owl Drone wings showing within the unsuitable areas
- Fixed points throughout a number of Agents with incorrect injury icons for talents displaying up within the kill feed
- Fixed concern the place Killjoy’s Nanoswarm audio would reduce off if it was destroyed proper after activation
- Fixed a difficulty the place Skye’s Seekers didn’t present what number of enemies have been affected within the fight report
- Omen can now not drop the Spike or weapons whereas casting From the Shadows
- Fixed a difficulty the place Killjoy’s Alarmbot would show flashed visible results whereas invisible
- Fixed a difficulty the place weapons may very well be immediately reloaded after spamming orb pick-ups
- Fixed a difficulty the place sound was lowered by 5dB
- Fixed 1P snow impacts that occurred not often in gun fights
- Fixed numerous exploits across the map
- Fixed a difficulty the place gamers might sandwich themselves in between Sage’s wall and the Mechanical Doors on Breeze (or Ascent)
- Fixed a bug that was inflicting a participant’s leaderboard rank to not present up on their Act
- Rank badge – Fixed a bug that was displaying the ranked ranking threshold on the leaderbaord for earlier Acts. Only the present Act ought to present a ranked ranking threshold bar any further.<