Update 3.01 on VALORANT, bug fixes
July 7, 2021
- Sage can no longer place his Barrier Orb on certain projectiles while they are in flight.
- Fixed a bug where Skye could activate the Blindness of Burst Guide when she was incapacitated.
- Fixed the ability to heal KAY/O when he is knocked down during CMD/NULL.
- From the enemies’ perspective, Sova’s Recon Arrow projectile no longer looks deployed when flying through the air.
- Fixed a bug where it was possible to abuse text colors in the chat channel to mimic system messages.
- Fixed a bug where the invite button interface overlapped with the defender coach interface in custom games.
- Fixed a bug where names were replaced with question marks if you enabled the “Give generic names to players outside my group” option.
- Fixed alignment issues in Watcher mode.
- Fixed an account progression issue where some players were below the level they were supposed to be at.
- If you are affected, your account level will be adjusted and you will keep the PCs you earned while playing at the wrong level.
- Fixed visual issues affecting account progression on the endgame screen.