Valorant 1.12 Bug Megathread
New patch, new Bug mega. To avoid bugs report cluttering the subreddit and/or going unnoticed we’ll get one Megathread which can be posted today and after every patch in order that you guys can report the varied issues in one place. this enables Riot to simply keep track of the bugs by providing a central hub and also allows other users to verify that they could have encountered.
Prerequisites to be noted before reporting a bug
A bug will ideally be accompanied with a screenshot or a video. This provides credibility to your report.
Steps to recreate the bugs should be submitted if possible. This helps Rioters recreate the bug and helps them find the cause behind it.
Format when reporting a bug: When reporting a bug, please provide the maximum amount information as you’ll about your computer.
• Region: The region you’re playing in once you encountered the bug
• sort of Bug: Client Bug, In Game Bug, etc.
• Description: Describe what was the bug that occurred.
• Video / Screenshot: Insert screenshot (F12 in game) or Video of the bug occurring.
• Steps to breed : Provide the steps necessary if somebody else had to reproduce the bug.
• Expected result: What should are the result once you follow the steps mentioned above.
• Observed result: What was the result you obtained once you followed the steps mentioned above?
• Reproduction rate: If you are trying to recreate the bug how successful are you in causing it to occur? (1/10 : Occurs once every 10 tries, 5/10 : Occurs 5 times out of 10, 10/10 : Happens every single time)
• System specs: Processor, Video card, Ram, HDD/SSD, everything you’ll provide, even drivers.
• Region: EU
• sort of Bug: Matchmaking
• Description: Matchmaking doesn’t work properly
• Insert Video / Screenshot of the incident
• Reproduction rate: 10/10 (happened 10 out of 10 times)
• Steps to reproduce: attempt to launch a game
• Expected result: Match starting
• Observed result: Getting stuck in infinite queue
• System Specs: Intel i5 Processor, Windows 7, Nvidia Graphics card (insert model number) etc.
From this Megathread the list of bugs won’t be summarized and put up within the main body of the thread, however note that a lot of Rioters are browsing every single comment so don’t be concerned if you post the 1500th or 3000th comment, every reply are going to be read over subsequent few days.
Follow Bug in reddit