VALORANT 2.06 PATCH NOTES :Everything You Need To Know
March 30, 2021
- Enemies that cross through Viper’s Poison Cloud, Toxic Screen, or Viper’s Pit .
- instantly inflicted with at least 50 decay. Their decay level increases the longer.
- remain in contact with toxin.
- While in cloud, Decay over time decreased 15 >>> 10.
- When out of Viper’s cloud, delay before health regen decreased 2.5 >>> 1.5.
Poison Cloud (Q)
- Can now immediately be redeployed when picked up, but grants a temporary charge instead of a permanent charge.
- If active when Viper dies, Poison Cloud now remains up for an additional 2 seconds, or until Viper runs out of fuel.
- Pickup distance increased 200 >>> 400
Toxic Screen (E)
- If active when Viper dies, Toxic Screen now remains up for an additional 2 seconds before deactivating.
- Full blind distance from the wall increased to better match the blind distance from the edge of smokes.
- Equip time decreased 1.1 >>> 8.
- In custom games with cheats and infinite abilities enabled, Viper can hold down “activate” on Poison Cloud and Toxic Screen to recall them.
- In custom games with cheats and infinite abilities enabled, Poison Cloud’s landing location is shown on the minimap while equipped.
- Flash activation time decreased 0.8 >>> 0.6 seconds.
- Flash duration increased from 1.1 >>> 1.5.
- Gatecrash is no longer refreshed on kills and is instead replenished every 35 seconds.
- Lifetime of the Gatecrash fragment increased 20 seconds >>> 30 seconds.
- The range at which the Gatecrash fragment is revealed from stealth decreased 7m >>> 4m.
- Visuals for visibility range added to the moving fragment.
Dimensional Drift (X)
- Ult Points reduced 7 >>> 6.
- Yoru can now reactivate Gatecrash while in Dimensional Drift.
- Killjoy can now pick up deployed Nanoswarm grenades during the buy phase to get the charge back.
- Primary fire (left-click) bullet spread decreased 3.4 >>> 2.6.
- Decreased spread on Alt-fire (right-click) 3.4 >>> 2.0.
- Updated damage curve for both primary and alt-fire.
- 0m–8m is 20dmg per pellet.
- 8m–12m is 12dmg per pellet.
- Beyond 12m is 9dmg per pellet.
- Reduced amount of pellets in a right click shot from 15 >>> 5.
- Raze’s Showstopper now comes with two Blast Pack Charges which refill when you touch the ground. Practice those boosts!
- Snowball Launcher now comes with Skates—the increased mobility should give you an edge against the generally more lethal weapons.
- Big Knife now comes with one Tailwind (Jett Dash) charge which refills on kill. Close all the gaps!
- Loadout variations will be a bit of a surprise, and they’ll show up rarely. Let us know which ones you like!
- You can now view a person’s career from the in-game Leaderboard.
- If you are on the the Leaderboard, but don’t want to give away who you are, you can leverage our in-client toggle to label yourself a ‘Secret Agent’.
QUALITY OF LIFE
- To improve legibility, the megamap now consistently uses a mouse pointer instead of a crosshair for map pings.
Head Related Transfer Function (HRTF).
- Added an audio toggle located in the Audio settings panel to enable HRTF.
- 20 assorted bugs for Agents, QoL, Competitive, and more fixed for this patch.