Valorant Patch 2.0: Read Full Patch Notes Inside
Valorant 2.0 carries various new changes to the serious shooter, some of which have just been spilled beforehand. These progressions incorporate the expansion of the new covertness specialist Yoru, fixes to Omen and Brimstone, Classic nerf, and then some. The presentation of provincial positioned leaderboards close by redoes to the positioning framework have likewise been invited by the local area. Some different options remember changes for adding companions in-game and a lot of bug fixes.
Here are the fix notes for Valorant 2.0 as uncovered in the authority blog entry by Riot.
VALORANT PATCH NOTES 2.00:
YORU JOINS THE VALORANT ROSTER See his bio and abilities here!
This fix we have a little update that ought to explain and separate the qualities of our Controllers. Sign and Brimstone have been in rivalry since beta and normally just one of them is viewed as reasonable. By giving every more clear qualities, we desire to make the two Agents solid in various circumstances. Snake is on our radar too, we accept she is failing to meet expectations and are seeing approaches to assist her with excursion what’s to come.
- Stim BeaconWill now quick cast (no equip time)
- MolotovCost reduced: $300 >>> $200
- Sky SmokesCast range increased: 4200 >>> 5000Smoke duration increased:14.25 >>> 19.25
- Brimstone no longer makes a sound that enemies can hear when confirming the location of his smokes
Sign’s job as a Controller is to bring steady pressing factor. We expected to present a few tradeoffs in return for the steady pressing factor his energizing smokes give. The shot speed decline here is intended to give Omen more pressing factor and responsiveness when smoking close by targets while taking somewhat more to move smokes to far-away pieces of the guide that he isn’t effectively covering. Neurosis has been very solid for some time, and as opposed to lessen its viability and remove probably the most energizing plays Omen can make, we chose to up the expense. In general, this brings Omen’s full utility cost up to a level that is more equivalent with different Agents just as making it more critical to get an incentive out of Paranoia when you cast it, so huge $400 piece of money isn’t squandered.ParanoiaCost increased: $200 >>> $400
- Dark CoverProjectile speed decreased: 4000 >>> 2800
No updates right now, however we’re accepting this open door to state we have our eye on her. We actually accept she is failing to meet expectations in general and we’re taking a gander at changes for her in the new year.
Classic (Alt. Fire)
- Jumping error increased: .4 >>> 1.0
- Increased input queue on right-click: 0.065 >>> .225
- Firing consecutively now jumps in error, starting at 1.9 for the first burst, 2.5 for the second, and then the third/fourth burst will be at a 6.0
- Right-click now has a recovery curve starting at .1s
- The Classic is ending up being an expert of-none decision in gun adjusts, except for hop right-clicks and spamming right-clicks. The spread changes plan to pull the successful scope of the hop blasts and the terminating mistake/recuperation intend to place some more artfulness into how viable you can be while spamming it out. Info line will help shots between blasts come out more easily.
- New Competitive regional leaderboards (Jan. 12)
- Rank system updated, including a rank progress bar, numerical progress, and further distribution changes to make it easier to climb out of the lower ranks
- Immortal and Radiant ranks are now capped at a premade size of two
- New ranked rewards for Episode 1 (pair of Gun Buddies based on your highest Act Rank achieved during Episode 1)
- Many more changes! Read our rank changes summary article for the complete breakdown.
- The “Add Friend” button has been removed from the in-game player list
- Fixed an issue where Omen could sometimes teleport past the buy phase barriers
- Fixed an issue where Omen could plant the Spike while elevated on a Sage wall
- Fixed an issue where players on the opposing team could be seen on the minimap long after leaving a line of sight
- Fixed an issue where the desktop resolution was not restored after alt-tabbing from the game when playing in fullscreen mode, at lower-than-native resolution. Thank you to player fl0mfor bringing this to our attention!
- Fixed an issue introduced in the 1.14 patch that incorrectly calculated client ping by including client frame time in the calculation
- Preview videos for weapon levels currently don’t have audio.
- Rest assured, the skins still have respective audio in-game, we just have some issues with audio for preview videos found in the Store and Collections.