VALORANT PATCH NOTES 2.08 Riot has finally revealed new map Breeze
April 27, 2021
After formally saying the arrival of Breeze in a earlier tweet, Riot Games has lastly revealed options of the brand new map that might be accompanying the most recent Act.
Introducing the latest map, Breeze, to the VALORANT map pool. Breeze is ready on a distant island distinguished by its shiny, playful, and colourful setting, with huge open areas and alternatives for lengthy vary encounters.
- Breeze will launch alongside a Breeze-only Unrated queue that may stay lively for 2 weeks
- More particulars on this queue may be discovered within the Competitive Updates part under.
- Added a Breeze-only Unrated queue for many who need to grind our new map
- Breeze may also be obtainable in the usual queues for Deathmatch, Spike Rush, and Escalation in addition to Custom video games.
- This queue will solely be lively for 2 weeks. During this two week interval, Breeze is not going to be obtainable in the usual Unrated or Competitive queues. Following this era, the Breeze-only queue might be disabled and Breeze will then develop into obtainable within the present Unrated and Competitive queues.
- Reminder! This is the final Act to work in your Episode 2 Rank Reward, awarded after the tip of Act III
GAME SYSTEM UPDATES
- Coach slots have been added to Tournament Mode Custom Games
- We’re very excited to introduce Coach slots to Tournament Mode video games! This is just the start of our work on Coaches, and whereas performance might be restricted to begin, now we have plans to broaden the capabilities obtainable to coaches throughout a match. We sit up for evolving the position of coaches and dealing on this function in partnership with coaches from the VCT ecosystem.
- Coach slots Current Functionality:
- Coaches can spectate Tournament Mode video games and are locked to observing the staff chosen within the customized sport foyer.
- Coaches can’t use Map Pings, Team Chat, or Voice Chat in-game.
- Coaches can use All Chat and Party Chat to permit for instances the place they might want to speak with a Tournament Moderator.
- Coaches can pause a match in instances the place that performance is allowed to gamers.
QUALITY OF LIFE
- We’ve heard your requests (and the place they got here from)! Weapon drop sounds have been added to HRTF.
- Reporter Feedback has been added into the sport
- Those of you who make experiences in opposition to disruptive gamers that get actioned on will now be notified.
- Thanks for serving to make VALORANT a greater place for everybody and hold these experiences coming 🙂
- Warnings at the moment are enabled for first-offenders who have to be reminded of the in-game code of conduct. No excuses for unhealthy habits now!
- Wild Rift gamers will now seem on the social panel
- Fixed Killjoy’s Turret and Alarmbot icons disappearing when disabled
- Fixed Astra and Brimstone’s smokes from blocking flashes even when you find yourself not totally inside them
- Fixed Viper’s Toxic Screen going longer than meant when it handed by means of the teleporter on Bind
- Fixed Viper’s Poison Cloud pickup distance being 200 as a substitute of the meant 400
- Improved efficiency of Astra’s Nebula VFX on low settings
- Fixed a bug the place, in Spike Rush, selecting up the weapon improve orb with the Operator geared up would trigger you to lose your Operator and obtain nothing to switch it
- Now, you’ll hold your Operator, and might be granted a random secondary slot weapon.
- Fixed a bug that was inflicting rank icons to vanish in Match History
- Fixed a bug that was inflicting Act Rank badges to indicate up on map loading screens in non-competitive modes