VALORANT PATCH NOTES 33 – THE FINAL UPDATE
Today is the beginning of our annual hotfix schedule. We determined it’s solely honest that we take heed to you a minimum of yearly, each April 1.
Today can also be the final time we’ll ship patch notes on this format. Soon, you’ll need to observe every developer’s particular person Clubhouse account with a purpose to study in regards to the newest adjustments. Good luck.
Sky Smoke (E)
Duration elevated 20 seconds>>>100 seconds
Players beloved the adjustments to Brimstone’s smoke period and we needed to double down on the efficiency of the output.
Charges are actually replenished on cooldown
Charges diminished 3 >>> 1
Charges cooldown: 5 seconds
We felt Breach was getting an excessive amount of worth out of consequent flashes and needed to create home windows of alternative for gamers to peek between flashes
Mouse3 now throws a flash upwards
Mouse4 now throws a flash downwards
Mouse5 now throws a flash backwards
Mouse6 now throws a flash between his legs
Phoenix’s flashes have felt a bit underwhelming towards the roster and we needed to search out extra artistic methods for him to flash
SPYCAM (FORMERLY KNOWN AS CYPHER)
Cypher now changed by a Spycam
If the Spycam goes to inadvertently use pistols, we thought, may as properly go all the best way.
Spycam’s new signature is Cypher
Pressing E now possesses a Cypher that may run round as a traditional participant
- Melee weapons changed with toothpicks to raised characterize their hitbox
- Added help for reflections utilizing actual time Raytracing in Split’s sewer puddles
- Rank Reset
- We realized our Competitive mode might get considerably aggravating at instances, so we’ve set everybody to the identical rank <3
- Removed skill-based matchmaking
QUALITY OF LIFE
- Revised minimal specs
- OS: Windows ME
CPU: Intel Pentium III
GPU: 3dfx Voodoo 2 or Nvidia Riva TNT
RAM: 64 MB (PC-100)
Internet: 28k modem (56k beneficial)
- To higher help low bandwidth minspec gamers, we are going to mail gamers 10,586 floppy disks for the preliminary recreation set up (transport not included)
- We need as many gamers to benefit from the premier VALORANT expertise as potential. With that in thoughts, we’ve labored arduous to make the sport run on our new min spec. Due to in depth optimizations, you’ll be able to count on 1–5 FPS on this spec!
- Riot Vanguard will now mechanically seize your ideas for pre-thought cheat detection
- Moving accuracy up to date to match best VALORANT gameplay, and weapons are actually 100% correct on a regular basis
- Movement velocity elevated by 250%
- Minimap eliminated to stop ghosting on streams
- Server FPS has been capped at 15 to avoid wasting on server prices
- Client FPS has been capped at 15 to match server FPS
- Removed all settings
- Crosshair customization has been eliminated, and changed with crosshair randomization
- You can’t decide out of crosshair randomization, and this new and improved setting will set random values for every of the previous crosshair settings each 10 seconds
- In order to enhance equity, 10% of all headshots are dropped and no harm will likely be dealt
- Normalized ping for all gamers in recreation
- Ping will likely be added to all gamers to match the participant with the best ping
- To fight Input/Networking latency, all gunfire will likely be predicted by the server, somewhat than requiring gamers to press any buttons
- The accuracy of your pictures will likely be decided by your Rank
- Tactical VO will now loudly report on each individual, place, or object seen to the participant
- Additionally, Tactical VO will now additionally name out positions of objects and other people in your house
- Deleted the Prime Vandal
- It’s too OP and has no place in a aggressive recreation like VALORANT
- Added a everlasting “Matte Black” skin bundle to the store, which is offered to you at no cost (0 VP)
- The weapons updates crew doesn’t know this, however we’re going to enter the code and take away Operators and Marshals from the sport.
- Despite what you learn above, we’re revamping the ping system.
- All present choices will likely be changed with “Going P.”
- Bow and arrow customers from that different recreation have been preemptively banned.
- Spamming “I need healing” in chat is not going to be tolerated, so we’re making an attempt to stop them from taking place early on.
- As you wait on your queue, we are going to play “Sandstorm” to pump you up.
- Fixed bug that made some talents trigger harm
- Fixed a bug that was permitting gamers to climb out of their present rank